Kieryn and I were musing last night about what a different baby Miran has become. Gone is that tiny fragile newborn, and in his place, an alert, curious, growing baby boy who becomes more of his own person every day. These days, not only can he coo, make eye contact, roll from tummy to back, etc., but he can:
1. roll over from back to side (In fact, side sleeping is his new favorite thing. We put him to sleep on his back but, invariably, he rolls over onto his side at some point during the night)
2. grab things more easily, and even put his pacifiers back into his mouth when they fall out (sometimes). He has a teething rattle that he's just starting to figure out.
3. stand on his two legs with only minimal support
4. push himself to standing from sitting with only minimal support
5. sit upright with only minimal support
6. fuss, rather than cry, when he's upset
He continues to be healthy, well, and strong. And usually, pretty sweet, too!
One year ago today
4 years ago